Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
The CRM Manager will define and deliver Farfetch’s CRM strategy across email, push and SMS marketing, managing a team of CRM Assistants to execute the plan and optimising continually with test-and-learn activity. You will develop a strategy that will deliver revenue targets for retention channels and drive future growth.
The role will be ideal for someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. You will be a good communicator and passionate about all things digital. You will execute CRM marketing strategies based on commercial objectives and implement creative, cost-efficient campaigns to drive quality subscriber growth and customers.
What you’ll do:
- Design and deliver Farfetch’s CRM strategy, including the forecasting, planning & budgeting processes in order to meet agreed KPIs & targets
- Oversee execution of CRM strategy, managing a team to deliver retention communications across email, push and SMS
- Manage complex campaign delivery through team prioritisation and resource planning
- Launch new automated personalised CRM campaigns, working with BI, Data Science and Product on data requirements
- Devise strategies for optimising the data capture of email subscribers on site in order to optimise list growth
- Collaborate with regional CRM teams on country specific activity
- Work with email developers to optimise email and push templates for performance and production efficiencies
- Measure performance of CRM channels, build and analyse relevant reports, oversee test/ control design and execution and provide actionable recommendations and next steps from the results
- Understand customer financials to build cost effective CRM programs
- Be the lead point of contact with Responsys (ESP) to ensure the team is adopting new technology and maximise usage of the platform
- Have a test and learn approach to new digital marketing initiatives and support the roll out of test learnings across the global campaigns
- Manage and develop a team of CRM Assistants/Executives. Recruit talent in line with the needs of the business
Who you are:
- 5+ years’ experience in an analytical CRM role
- Education: Degree from a top tier university ideally with a strong quantitative component
- Experience of planning, building and executing complex testing programs (a/b, multivariate etc.)
- Management experience – proven experience managing and developing direct reports
- Outstanding execution skills with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding work planning and time management skills: ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in presenting to and working with senior team members
- A passion for numbers and outstanding analytical skills including:
- Ability to analyse and communicate insights regarding all key digital marketing metrics
- Ability to build performance reports
- Ability to build business cases and perform thorough sense checks on numbers
- Able to appropriately combine attention to detail with longer term big picture/strategic thinking
- Experience working in an international business & large scale database
- Experience using analytical tools e.g Tableau, Looker, Google Analytics, Excel, SQL preferable (but not a must)
- Experience working with an Email service provider (preferably Responsys or similar tier 1 platform) or Push provider (LeanPlum, Braze etc)
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.