Content Designer - Customer Service
Our customers are at the forefront of our business and our multilingual teams do whatever it takes to offer them a first class service, wherever they are across the globe. Our teams also work across our innovative FF.com and Black&White platforms which provide end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively to luxury fashion brands.
About the role:
Reporting to the Customer Excellence Manager of Customer Service Design, we are looking for a Content Design Specialist who will be responsible for visual communications across the Customer Service team.
You will work closely with the Customer Service Content Writer to curate and create actionable content that will inform the customer service team of critical information for the improvement of the customer experience.
You will document and communicate the status and impact of service design, product design and marketing initiatives and together with instructional designers, will work with the Farfetch offices around the world to ensure that content is clear, engaging and relevant for each market.
What you’ll do:
- You will support the Service Design Team in the design, development and delivery of communication materials in collaboration with multiple teams across the business including service design, product and marketing.
- You will provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of communication and training materials for the wider Customer Service team
- You will produce visual content and materials for internal communications, including the support of special events and initiatives
- You will ensure global CS employees have clear, well-timed, communications about relevant news to drive business performance and employee engagement
- You will define and measure success metrics to ensure adoption and usage of the initiatives implemented
- You will collect and collate feedback across all offices with an aim to create an impact assessment to deliver to the management team
Who you are:
- You have exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have a strong understanding of visual communication principles
- You have a solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- You must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- You are able to visually layout clear messages to a global audience
- A background in Visual Communication Design with skills in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- You have experience with Design Thinking/ Human-Centered Design a plus
- You have experience in adult education and learning principles a plus
Please submit a portfolio of writing and/ or visual design samples to be considered.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.