Production Process Engineer
About the team:
Became part of Farfetch as a person who can make the change. With us you can give and apply all the potential without borders, you will be the promoter of change and support the others teams and members. Process Engineer Tem support production operations and process strategy. We are 5 people in the team organized in productive areas, Business Units. With our support and knowledge our primary teams - Styling, Content and Photography make sure costumers have an engaging, seamless and luxurious experience. We collaborate with almost all across the business. You will have the chance to be a part of the world-leading platform and offer customers an unparalleled luxury-shopping proposition.
About the role:
This position is responsible for working with the creative and digital production, across all regions and also other business units, to identify process bottlenecks, conducting root cause analysis and implement process improvements across our image production environment, designing new processes and supporting engineer activities.
What you’ll do:
- Support senior production process engineer in executing engineering activities that support production operations and process strategy (e.g. New processes design, new solutions, innovative processes);
- Identify production process issues and finds new process solutions under guidance from more senior staff.
- Perform technical activities to support new processes development;
- Identify improvement margins such as on quality, service or cost reduction under Kaizen methodology;
- Conduct Analysis and Provides meaningful insight to support business decisions;
- Analyze, recommend and implement process improvements to deliver optimal business development.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology
- Have more than 3 years of experience in similar area
- Excellent verbal and written communicator (Portuguese and English)
- A professional with technical knowledge to analyze and interpret different situations based on experience and understanding.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Proven record of managing multiple projects and time constraints
- A professional with passion for fashion industry
- Advanced knowledge on Microsoft Office Tools , Vba and Macros are a must;
- Advanced knowledge on Analytical and Planning / Business skills
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Kaizen Methodology (5S, 5H1H, 6M, SMED, Dmaic, VSM, etc).
- Knowledge and experience in Methods Time Measurement methodology is a must;
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.