Senior Commercial Growth Manager, Fashion Concierge – MAT Cover
These initiatives will fall into three main buckets:
- Global planning for commercial business development and growth across all FC products and services.
- Commercial reporting and governance.
- Application of strategic and operational rigour within the team.
We’re looking for a commercially minded strategic thinker, who has a deep understanding of strategy and is confident with managing multiple internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- You will translate strategy into tactical and operational plans for global leaders and stakeholders.
- You will establish plans and objectives for global brand partnerships, categories, concessions and Farfetch multi-brand Boutique teams, aligned with the Fashion Concierges + Farfetch Private Client global strategy.
- You will collaborate with multiple teams across the business, including; Farfetch Private Client Marketing, Product and Brand Partnerships teams to identify relevant opportunities across all channels to drive Fashion Concierge sales growth.
- You will devise and implement a B2B communication strategy in-line with the global brands partnership managers
- You will be aware of all new partnership status updates and ensure that key stakeholders are aware of changes to the brand portfolio.
- You will have ownership of all commercial reports supported by our head of operations. Developing new reporting plans with our operations and analytical teams and ensure all stakeholders updated regularly with actionable information.
- You will communicate new tools, processes and ways of working to key stakeholders in the business to keep them fully informed and equipped.
- You will define, monitor and analyse KPIs.
- You will keep abreast of our evolving brand and its positioning in the market; perform market and trend analysis to develop marketing plans for future focus, to drive growth and maintain competitive advantage
- You will lead, coach and develop Global Commercial Marketing Executive, to build an engaged, empowered and productive team.
Who you are:
- You have demonstrable experience within consulting, preferably in the luxury sector.
- You have excellent planning and organisational skills; experience in managing complex projects.
- You have exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- You have strong project management experience.
- You are commercially minded - strong focus on business development and growth with ability to work towards metrics and targets
- You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, comfortable with (occasional) ambiguity.
- You are a strategic thinker with an emphasis on operational excellence.
- You have strong stakeholder management skills, and an ability to influence senior characters internally and externally.
- You will have tenacity with a smile, real pride in quality of work and an understanding that the ‘how’ you work is just as important!