Senior Product Content Specialist - Size and Fit
About the role:
You will join a progressive and innovative Content Production team. This is a fully generalist role, with clear scope to be involved in all aspects of the work our brilliant team do and work across the many departments to support with creating content for the Farfetch website.
You will have some experience working in an environment that is fast-paced and deadline driven. Ideally, this would have been within a Lead Size & Fit or Copywriter role with a passion to move their career into a more Specialist role.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the execution of customer experience initiatives such as Size & Fit improvement and Enhancing Product Descriptions.
- Creating and maintaining all guidelines and documentation for Size & Fit initiatives.
- Analyzing returns reports to understand key brands or categories to prioritize.
- Proactively look for innovative ways to improve the way we communicate Size & Fit to our customer.
- Liaise with brand-facing teams to determine what and how data can be collected.
- Accountable for aligning Fitting-Agents and Fitting-Advice trainers across our production facilities globally to ensure a high-level of accuracy and consistency.
- Accountable for aligning teams collecting measurements, captured in productions or warehouses, to ensure they are working at a high-level of accuracy and on time.
- Guide the team-leads on how they can accurately train the teams on technical construction, brand and category specifications that may affect a garment during shooting or measuring.
- Ensure team understands the strategic direction of the business and their role in helping to achieve it.
- Work with Production to identify key points where product data to enhance product descriptions can be captured
- Identify the key attributes that need to be captured to enhance product descriptions, map to existing Farfetch structure and build documentation to support this.
- Work with key stakeholders in the business to understand the product data gaps and build relationships to find how you will solve this
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure all initiatives are properly executed and at a high level of quality to enhance the PDP.
- Maintain a customer focus and user experience in all areas.
- Have ability to deliver change with assurance, generate buy-in and smooth implementation while maintaining good relationships.
Who you are:
- You have knowledge and love of fashion at all levels from high-end designers to cutting edge street style
- You have a high-level understanding of the luxury customer and the desired content requirements
- You have a good writing style that is accurate and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar
- You have an understanding of garment and accessory construction
- You are able to work to clear deadlines but also to work independently
Non-essential but desirable
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
- You have experience with working in e-commerce environment, preferably luxury fashion retail