Pricing Strategy Analyst
The Pricing function at Farfetch is a growing team of commercial and technical experts working to manage marketplace pricing proposition – all the way from the prices customers see on-site to thinking about the overall customer price proposition and the effect on customer perception and behaviour.
This is one of the most critical (and complex) dynamics in our marketplace. Working closely with a range of technical and commercial teams we deliver at-scale pricing programs which drive benefits for Farfetch, our customers and our partners.
The Pricing Strategy Analyst will independently scope out and drive projects that support the development of the overall pricing strategy globally as well as within strategic markets. You will be joining an agile, fast-paced, insight-driven and collaborative team focussed on leveraging pricing to support the broader business's ambitious growth plan. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a start-up environment and will bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to their work.
What you'll do:
- Work cross-functionally across the Marketing, Commercial, Product, Engineering and BI teams to scope, deliver and operationalise strategic pricing capabilities
- Structure, analysis and build analytical models to support key commercial decisions
- Regularly present findings to senior leaders (CXO and VP level)
- Support other Analysts in the team to develop logical and technically sound approaches to solving commercial problems
- Independently plan and manage projects through to operational delivery
- Proactively seek out opportunities for improvement to enhance business processes and team performance
Who you are:
- You are experienced in performing commercial analysis role, either in-house or as a consultant (both is a plus)
- Experience in online retail, marketplace or luxury fashion a plus
- You hold a Bachelors' or Masters' degree or equivalent, preferably in a quantitative subject – maths, physics, engineering, computer science, statistics, economics
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server / Google Big Query
- Working knowledge (or a strong desire to learn) Python, Apache Airflow and whatever other tools you need to get the job done
- Experience of delivering multiple end-to-end projects involving the solution of problems from first principles in a range of scenarios
- Self-driven with a willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves'
- Comfortable managing stakeholder expectations and consistently deliver on-time
- An excellent communicator