Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Technology)
Your goal is to attract and successfully hire the right people to the right roles, based on technical experience and a set of soft skills aligned with the values of the company.
You will also be able to evangelise talent acquisition best practices in a growing team, as well as be a partner in talent acquisition for our business stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that we meet the recruitment plan and keep the stakeholders up to date.
- Partner closely with hiring managers regarding the selection and offer process including: offer formulation and presentation, coordination of start dates and agreement on quarterly timelines for new hires.
- Develop and execute different sourcing strategies like advertising, employee referrals and direct sourcing.
- Build job postings that are informative and eye-catching to potential talent.
- Organise and perform all selection activities such as interviews, selection tests or case studies.
- Manage the relationship with recruitment agencies.
- Present job offers to selected candidates.
- Provide feedback to all candidates during the recruitment process.
- Source candidates and conduct searches to build strong candidate pipelines autonomously.
- Give support and guideline to junior members of the team.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Follow up on the selected candidates to assure a great onboarding experience.
- Present regular reports to different stakeholders.
Who you are:
- An experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist - 5+ years.
- Experienced in full life cycle recruiting with IT roles (mandatory).
- Experienced using Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Proficient in using LinkedIn Recruiter and direct sourcing.
- A Data-driven person with a mindset and focused on maximizing ROI.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experienced in communicating and updating all levels of stakeholders.
- A Team player.
- An efficient manager of time and a multitasking person.
- Passionate about people and focused in delivering an outstanding recruiting experience for candidates and Hiring Managers.