Junior Finance Analyst
This role will have extensive global reach consolidating across 7 countries, supporting in business partnering Creative Ops, one of the key pillars to the success of Farfetch.
You will work closely with Creative Ops and Accountancy teams, learning how to measure efficiencies and build support tools to increase finance visibility.
You will report directly to the Finance Business Partner for Creative Ops and support on ensuring the quality of the data collected and analysis.
What you’ll do:
- Support the finance business partner with timely KPI reporting, monthly dashboard update and meetings with Creative Ops stakeholders, proactively bringing meaningful analysis and approaches whenever suitable or needed;
- Support the finance business partner during reforecast and budget processes, collecting data, creating different scenarios and analysis and ensuring the main deliverables on time along the process;
- Ensure the quality of the data produced, working closely with accountancy team to ensure that all costs are booked in the right place;
- Set up and monitor a monthly accrual process for the main creative ops expenses, facilitating the communication between accountancy and creative ops team;
- Give visibility of actuals to Creative Ops team with different levels of detail when required;
- Support the finance business partner with new projects as they arise, collecting and processing data, providing analyses, identifying opportunities and exploiting trends, always ensuring the quality of data provided.
Who you are:
- Have a degree in Management or Economics or any other related field;
- Minimum 2 years experienced as Financial analyst / controller (mandatory) in a multinational company (preferential);
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (mandatory);
- Expert in Excel, SQL knowledge would be a plus;
- Excellent team working attitude, with ability to interact with different departments;
- Strong analytical skills, data based decision making mind-set and detail oriented;
- Dynamic, with high sense of responsibility and a problem-solver;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with stress.