Business Development Manager, Russian Speaking
The role is responsible for
What you’ll do:
- You will grow the Russia and CIS boutique network (and possibly another EU territory to be confirmed) by signing of new boutiques in line with Farfetch positioning.
- You will research or
utiliseestablished relationships to initiate contact with prospective new stores through store visits, phone conversations, and emails
- You will lead the contract negotiations process to ensure a successful long-term partnership and profitable relationship for both parties
- You will introduce prospective boutiques to the Farfetch concept and our e-commerce service offering, constraints, costs
- You will maintain progress reports on prospective boutiques (last contact date/conversations) and a plan on boutiques left to sign
- You will constantly review and revise “selling points” and relevant collateral based on boutique feedback
- You will closely monitor the onboarding of new partners, and then, ensure and maintain on-going relationships with boutiques by collaborating with Account Management and Partner Services to address any needs on either side (visits, conference calls, meetings etc.). You will liaise with other departments when necessary (Commercial P&A, Categories, Marketing, Integration, Operations Solutions…) and the Moscow office.
- You will initiate quarterly check-ins with boutiques in alignment with Account Management and Partner Service/Success to ensure that expectations are being met (KPIs include sales, no stock rate, product quality and timeliness).
- You will follow up closely specific technical developments and monitor logistics changes aspects for the Russian website.
Who you are:
- You have experience in sales related to high-end fashion apparel and accessories; designer wholesale experience or showroom experience preferred
- You have experience building and maintaining relationships with clients/customers and knowledge of specialty stores/fashion boutiques in Russia and the CIS territories, possibly other territories such as EU, Eastern Europe or Baltics states
- You have excellent
organisation, communication and negotiation skills, analytical ability, project management
- You have a working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and strong presentation skills
- You have a solid understanding of the luxury fashion market
- You are professional, articulate, self-motivated, ability to multi-task, strong flexible mindset to adapt to the company changes
- You possess the ability to manage a deal lifecycle which may take up to several years (patience is a key attribute which will be required in managing this process)
- You have fluency in Russian (native level) and English, professional competency of another European language is advantageous