iOS Developer - Store of the Future
We are looking for a mobile developer who will be responsible for the end-to-end development of iOS applications driving the long-term mobile strategy planned for Farfetch´s Store of the Future. This role consists in writing top notch Swift code and resort to battle hardened design patterns. You will report into the Engineering Lead of Store of the Future´s three mobile teams.
What you’ll do:
- Drive feature development and help improve end-to-end product quality;
- Get your hands dirty with UI Automation, fully automated build pipelines and API integration testing whilst also contributing to cross team development of common libraries;
- Be fully commited to Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment;
- Work closely with other Product Development teams to improve consistency and timing of releases;
- Create prototypes of new ideas and explore new technologies on the forefront of mobile technology.
Who you are:
- Experienced in iOS development with at least one released app (solo or as a team member);
- Experienced in working with Objective-C and Swift;
- Knowledgeable about REST API architecture;
- Understanding of client side development as well as the API back-end stack;
- Eager to get nerdy about memory management, UI layout/rendering and UI/network performance;
- Detail oriented and with excellent teamwork skills;
- Energetic, creative and fun to work with;
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.