Senior Finance Transformation Manager
All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to tell our story with data. All our teams work closely together to provide a support network for the business, ensuring the long-term success of Farfetch!
About the role:
Based in London and reporting to the Finance Director, you will have the opportunity to work in an incredibly strategic role, helping to transform and scale the Farfetch Finance team to ensure it is truly ‘revolutionary’ and globally aligned.
You will be responsible for the Global review of all Finance systems and processes and defining a strategy of how we can streamline our current offering and build a Finance team of the future.
What you’ll do:
- You will identify improvements leading to increased accuracy and efficiency of the month end process
- You will collaborate with the wider Finance team and continuously monitor internal processes, identify industry trends and value creation opportunities to maximize potential of the department and build a Finance Team of the future
- You will look to automate and innovate across the Finance spectrum
- You will be responsible for defining and rolling out the Finance Change and Transformation strategy of the future
- You will develop a robust Key Stakeholder map and Change management agenda to support the proposed transformation
- You will take charge of project management and seamless execution of the Finance Transformation strategy
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You have hands on knowledge of Finance processes and a great idea of what ‘excellent’ looks like
- You have strong financial modelling skills as well as business and data analysis skills
- You have a proven track record of successfully implementing high profile strategic projects, managing multiple projects/deadlines and multitasking with ease
- You have the ability to work autonomously
- You have strong communication skills both written and verbal, able to communicate/influence/negotiate easily and effectively across stakeholders from team members to executive management
- You have the ability to concisely and logically communicate insights and suggestions, whether verbally (including in meetings), in writing or through Executive-level, professional presentations.
- You have a positive, collaborative and engaging approach to working with colleagues
- You have a serious can-do attitude, proactive in issue and risk resolution.
- You are motivated to take the lead on structuring often-ambiguous problems to enable creative, effective, and efficient solutions. This will leave to help scale our business and support the overall goal of creating a world class team.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.