The stylist assistant is responsible for dressing the models in accordance with the stylist’s direction and effectively managing their day to ensure that shoot targets are achieved.
A passion for current culture, trends and brands is critical to the success of the role. You will work closely with the stylist to produce inspiring images that reflect the Farfetch brand aesthetic.
What you'll do
- Interpret the stylist and styling manager’s creative direction, while constructively raising any issues if it is not translating on set
- Dress the models in accordance with the stylist’s direction
- Create and maintain an upbeat atmosphere in the studios that is conducive to high productivity
Who you are
- Ideally 1+ years of experience as a stylist assistant, or in a similar fashion-related role, either in-house or as a freelancer
- Ability to maintain a calm and composed temperament in a frenetic environment and, with the assistance of the photographer, confidently direct the models
- Ability to make quick, on-the-spot decisions
- Keen eye for detail and style
- Understanding business’ needs from both a creative and production perspective
- Flexible ‘can-do’ attitude
- Deep and broad brand knowledge
- Understanding of seasonal trends and brand adjacencies
Important note: you must have immediately availability to join this project and to work in different schedules (during the week or at weekends, between 6am and 22pm)