Stock Management Business Analyst
The Supply Chain Business Analyst will work alongside the Head of Stock Management to enable demand and supply planning for Farfetch warehouses specifically the areas of planning, deployment and movement of stock for all Farfetch stock points.
Stock Management in a luxury fashion environment is highly reliant on selecting, capturing, processing and acting on the right data at the earliest stage possible in the season and the Supply Chain Business analyst is a critical part of this.Together with the Planning and Forecasting Team and the remaining analytical community in Farfetch you will be generating the insights that will drive our stock selection and deployment decisions. You will create a clear and actionable vision for the Demand and Supply Planning Teams from Fulfilment by Farfetch to decide on.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain, together with the Supply Chain Planning Team, the forecasting algorithms, ensuring that our forecast granularity and accuracy continuously improves over time.
- Turn forecast into insight that is relevant for the Farfetch warehouses, planning for demand at the various stock points and understanding the impact of availability in the overall network on the demand for our warehouses.
- Generate predictive models to clarify the expected behaviour of our stock throughout the season and to support allocation decisions that maximize availability and minimize obsolescence.
- Support the modelling, planning and execution of the deployment and movement of stock within our network.
- Work with each the operations teams to understand the specific analytical requirements for the % of their volumes that run through Fulfilment by Farfetch and support the development of those metrics.
Who You Are
- BA or BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or another technical field;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in data analysis, preferably in a Supply Chain or Stock Management related area. Proactive with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience with software such as R, SQL, Python;
- Proficiency with Tableau, Microsoft Excel and VBA for developing interactive reports, data manipulation, pivot tables, creating macros etc;
- Process oriented with the ability to identify solutions to problems and opportunities by analyzing data;
- Results driven, resilient and with a commercial mindset;
- Able to work in a fast moving operational environment;
- Fluent English is essential other language an extra.