Senior Product Manager - Loyalty
As part of the Product Team, you will be responsible for driving product strategy and execution. You’ll set ambitious goals, delve into customer and business needs, define product strategy and translate it into requirements. You will sit at the intersection of Design, Research, Technology, Data and Operations to create a global experience that sets us apart and helps us truly Amaze our Customers by creating products that drive customer activation, showcases our value proposition and exceeds customer expectations!
Our Product Managers:
- Care deeply about customers and do whatever it takes to understand their pain points and desires.
- Understand the big picture. They’re capable of taking a step back, connecting the dots and reducing hard problems to their simplest formulation.
- Break big problems down into their smallest chunks.
- Are not afraid to test new ideas and concepts and learn from any setbacks. Their work is never done.
- Take pride in their craft and work on the biggest, scariest problems.
- Are great people and enjoy working with others to delight customers and solve business needs.
Product Manager working in the Loyalty area will be tasked with the exciting yet delicate job of giving our customers the best experience possible so they feel compelling in returning, keep purchasing and increase their spending level.
They have to be deeply analytical and not be afraid to get hands-on with the data. They will understand what the customer journey looks like, will bring in and foster a deep understanding of online marketplace dynamics vs loyalty ecosystem, by connecting demand and supply at very large scales and how brands can delight customers in a diverse mix of channels and moments.
Finally, they will be customer-centric and have a heightened sense of what really matters for online luxury shoppers, as well as strong business acumen, with strong prioritisation skills.
What you'll do
- Engage with the business strategy to help define new missions and objectives for this product area.
- Work on an ambitious vision for your area, and working collaboratively with stakeholders on an on-going basis.
- Distil insights and feedback from several sources, such as user research and analytics, and translate them into product requirements and an actionable backlog;
- Work closely with stakeholders to build a joint understanding of the product roadmap, create business cases and maximise your teams’ impact;
- Create strong hypotheses and put them to the test with real customers;
- Keep a close eye on product performance and use of qualitative and quantitative feedback to inform product development strategy;
- Create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog in alignment with product vision and goals.
Who you are
- You crave to own product vision and can drive the strategy behind that vision;
- You have experience in similar product management roles, where e-commerce will be a plus;
- You have the ability to listen to different business stakeholders and understand the underlying business and product requirements;
- You can use sketches, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications to communicate requirements;
- You love UX and can put yourself in the customer’s shoes;
- You understand what needs to be built on the platform level to enable the customer experience that needs to be delivered to the client.
- You are comfortable using experimentation to test your ideas and learn quickly to inform product direction.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills and are capable of thinking from first principles;
- You love working in cross-functional teams (design, engineering, product, analytics);
- You have strong verbal and written English communication skills;
- You have good attention to detail; ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously; and an ability to synthesise complex information quickly and effectively;
- Knowledge of Agile is a must and Scrum and Kanban is a plus
- An understanding of the luxury retail industry is a plus.