Key Account Manager
This role is responsible for signing, onboarding, managing, and growing the sales performance of our North American boutique partnerships. You will build strong relationships with top boutiques within your designated territory, working with the wider commercial team and other Farfetch team members ensuring boutiques are actively engaged to drive business results.
What you’ll do:
- Manage group of boutiques through sound business management and strategic planning, turning knowledge into focused action.
- Proactively seek, maintain and update knowledge on each boutique’s status, seasonal & future plans to assess full online potential and further growth opportunities.
- Manage offline/online sales against product deliveries and commercial performance expectations, working closely with merchandising and the wider commercial team.
- Negotiate and plan markdowns with boutiques and ensure adherence to promotional activities.
- Review monthly boutique performance and Farfetch profitability.
- Conduct regular business reviews internally as well as externally with boutique partners.
- Work with Head of department to sign and on-board new boutiques, ensuring boutique is online with right stock quality/quantity in a short time frame.
- Manages the contract renewals for partners within assigned territory.
- Assists in research of territories and product categories
- Ensure excellent service & follow up is given to both partners and final customers, working closely with Partner Services team, Production, Finance, and Operations to drive all service KPI’s and ensure business needs are met.
Who you are:
- You are experienced with a minimum of 5-7 years of previous Commercial experience (online or offline) ideally from a retail, brand or wholesale fashion environment – fashion and luxury a plus. Experience working with department stores preferred.
- You are able to easily build relationships with the key decision makers of your designated accounts as well as cross-functional partners across the business.
- You are outstanding in sales skills and negotiation techniques and have strong analytical ability.
- You are well organized and proactive, with the ability to handle multiple tasks at a fast pace.
- You are excellent with your sense of prioritization and timing.
- You are at ease with Excel and the use of data tools to obtain and analyse data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- You are a BS or BA degree holder or have equivalent experience.
- You are able to travel 15-20% of the time, both local and domestic.
- You are an articulate communicator, both verbally and written.