Our Store of the Future business unit is shaking up the way customers shop in store by merging online and offline experiences. As part of this team you will be at the forefront of one of the most innovative and disruptive areas of Farfetch.
We are looking for a test engineer who is motivated to help to build a world class e-commerce mobile platform by participating in the testing activities.
What you´ll do:
- Advocate for quality within cross-functional development teams;
- Make testing part of the teams’ development process;
- Review software requirements and technical specification documentation;
- Specification of test scenarios and test cases (both functional and non-functional);
- Execution of tests (both manual and automated) in iOS native applications;
- Implementation of Mobile UI and API automated tests;
- Coach other team engineers on test automation best practices;
- Work closely with the automation team to suggest ways to improve our test automation and continuous delivery process and infrastructure;
- Report defects and work closely with other teammates to get them fixed;
- Contribute to Farfetch quality and test automation vision and community.
Who you are:
- Experience in software testing;
- Experience working in agile environments, preferably with Scrum or Kanban;
- You have passion for breaking things;
- Knowledge of testing techniques for native mobile applications;
- Knowledge of test management tools like TestRail and defect management tools like JIRA;
- Knowledge of black box testing techniques;
- Passionate for delivering quality software and defending the customer/end-user perspective.
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Experience of any discipline of software engineering with (e-commerce) mobile applications;
- Degree in computer science;
- Knowledge of object oriented programming languages like C# or a multi-paradigm language like Swift;
- Experience working with major UI testing frameworks like XCUITest, Espresso or UIAutomator;
- Experience with Git;
- Knowledge of white box testing techniques;
- ISTQB software testing certifications.