Senior Performance Marketing Executive - Display
Working across global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Executive, with a proven track record in Display Marketing Campaigns (in particular Direct Response; Retargeting & App marketing) to manage all of our Display campaigns for Farfetch globally. This is a great opportunity to join our fast-growing and diverse digital team at a stage where you can really make a difference.
This is an ideal chance for a performance marketer to work in digital acquisition (Display). You will be surrounded by talented digital marketing professionals that will help drive strategic thinking and help you become a true expert in your field.
What you’ll do:
- You will be working with the Senior Display & Paid Social Manager to support delivery on the overarching objectives of the channels, & the wider Performance Marketing Team
- You will support the development a global Display strategy & roadmap for the Display channel, leveraging audiences, creative & tech to deliver personalized display campaigns across various media platforms
- You will be responsible for a large portfolio of in-house Display campaigns (Retargeting & App marketing) spanning multiple markets, languages and networks, from conception to execution, optimizing & reporting
- You will build relationships & roadmaps with our Key Display Media Partners to ensure we are at the forefront of industry, pushing the boundaries in automation and innovation of the channel
- You will adopt & apply a ‘test and learn’ approach to all Display activity
- You will seamlessly integrate the Display Performance strategy into the overall marketing plan and share learnings and best practice guides with key stakeholders across the business
- You will drive optimisation plans through a data driven approach & customer centric lens
- You will be the Farfetch expert on all things Display (DR focused) supporting & mentoring junior executives in the team.
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years’ work experience in a Display - Direct Response role
- You have a proven track record of managing end to end, large scale Display campaigns
- You have adept knowledge of the following platforms; GDN, GA, [Appsflyer a plus]
- You have strong data, analytical & problem solving skills with a keen attention to detail
- You have led projects focused on automation & innovation of the channel
- You have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills; SQL, Tableau and Looker would be a plus
- You have a passion for eCommerce, & leveraging technology to solve problems
- You are a dedicated team player
- You are flexible and collaborative with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- You are dynamic in approach, showing initiative and interest to support ad-hoc tasks
- You will be driven, dynamic, forward thinking, innovative and agile; and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, adaptable environment
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.