Customer Service Supervisor
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will ensure the Farfetch Customer Promise by meeting the Service Levels in a consistent way, providing the customer a luxury customer experience, in all the communication channels, along with developing the Customer Service Agents reporting to you.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor and evaluate KPIs in order to guarantee that defined goals are met
- Support Workforce Optimization team in managing workflow and schedules
- Seek out opportunities to improve business processes and enhance performance
- Monitor quality within the team, granting the proper level of knowledge and attitude
- Manage training needs within specified area and along with the Training team
- Coach and provide expert support for the team, including Customer escalations and other issues resolution.
- Motivate the team and coordinate related processes (performance reviews, development and training).
- Plan and build up a consistent succession plan, for his/ her own role
- Work together with Workforce Optimization team and People Team on a long term staff planning strategy in order to meet business requirements and prepare recruitment in advance
- Participate in the Customer Service Strategy build up and ensure the team implements it successfully within the correct timeframe
Who you are:
- Experienced in customer service, preferably in a fashion retail environment
- Professional experience in managing people
- Experience in aligning 0perations and people development together
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and never give up attitude when solving problems
- Excellent communicator with strong negotiating skills to influence all levels of staff
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment, delivering in the agreed deadlines