Junior Performance Marketing Executive
FOR THE BOLD. THE ONES WHO CHALLENGE CONVENTION AND DARE TO DREAM.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Executive, with a proven track record in Paid Search to support managing the performance marketing campaigns for Farfetch. This is a great opportunity to join our fast-growing and diverse digital team at a stage where you can really make a difference.
This unique role will be suitable for someone who has been working in digital acquisition (Paid Search) for around two to three years.
What you'll do:
- Manage large Paid Search campaigns (Adwords, Bing …) spanning multiple markets and languages, from conception to execution
- Get stuck into the nitty-gritty parts of SEM, such as writing ad copy and identifying new keywords
- Work with a team of developers to automate marketing processes and scale up our campaigns (Adwords scripts, in-house solutions,…)
- Update reports and provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to optimise all campaigns
- Analyse performance and understand the details and effectiveness of each campaign.
- Drive independent optimisation plans through analysis of data sets.
- Localise campaign approach based on day to day market observation and in line with local brand campaigns and promotions.
- Adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all performance marketing activities
- Assist with all other Performance Marketing projects as necessary
Who you are:
- Demonstrate a passion for ecommerce marketing
- Excel ninja, comfortable with complex reports, formulas and pivot tables, and not afraid of spending a lot of your time in spreadsheets
- Knowledge and exposure with databases (SQL, Bigquery, Microsoft Access), and programming (Python, PHP, …) is a plus
- Relentless attention and focus on the detail.
- Exceptional problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills with practical experience.
- Ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets.
- The ability to clearly articulate complex challenges and solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible, approachable attitude
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- A dedicated team player
- Fluency in English; ability to speak a foreign language is a bonus.