Who we are:
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,500 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Our world-class Technology team is at the core of what we do- they both help support the running of the current business as well as explore new and exciting technologies that keep Farfetch truly revolutionizing the industry. Split across 3 main offices- London, Porto and Lisbon, the tech hub is the fastest growing team working across all touchpoints, Web, Mobile, and Instore. The teams are committed to turning the company into the leading multi-channel platform and are constantly looking for brilliant people who can help be part of the experience.
The main purpose of the test engineering team is to help improve the quality of all platforms of Farfetch. They work integrated with the project team, developing test frameworks and setting up test systems.
Test Engineers at Farfetch are not only manual testers – they have the knowledge and write scripts to automate testing. If you come to the team, you will learn how to navigate in our codebase and helps us to identify the weakness. Combining latest technologies, agile way of working and the continuous striving for the best solution, we will build a world-class e-commerce platform.
In addition, you will contribute to the unique culture that is all about people.
What you'll do:
- Advocate for quality within cross-functional development teams;
- Make testing part of the teams’ development process;
- Review of software requirements and technical specification documentation;
- Coach other team engineers on test automation best practices;
- Work closely with the automation team to suggest ways to improve our test automation and continuous delivery process and infrastructure;
- Contribute to Farfetch quality and test automation vision and community.
Who you are:
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming languages like C# or Java;
- Experience in bug management tools;
- Knowledge of databases and version control systems;
- Use to write algorithms and report bugs;
- Use to specify and run scenarios and test cases (manual and automatic).
- Experience in UI and/or API automated tests.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following:
- Is this role a good match for me and my long-term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.