Performance Marketing Executive - Paid Search
This role will give you exposure to key stakeholders within the industry, involvement in some exciting new projects (marketing automation and optimisation) and the opportunity to work in a flat structure and a supportive and motivated team.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Executive, either from an analytical or programming background looking to get into Performance Marketing or experience working in Paid Search channels. This is a great opportunity to join our fast-growing and diverse digital team at a stage where you can really make a difference.
What you’ll do:
- You will Manage large Paid Search campaigns (Adwords, Bing …) spanning multiple markets and languages, from conception to execution
- You will get stuck into the nitty gritty parts of SEM, such as writing ad copy and identifying new keyword
- You will work with a team of developers to automate marketing processes and scale up our campaigns (Adwords scripts, in-house solutions,…)
- You will update reports and provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to optimise all campaigns
- You will analyse performance and understand the details and effectiveness of each campaign.
- You will drive independent optimisation plans through analysis of data sets.
- You will localise campaign approach based on day to day market observation and in line with local brand campaigns and promotions.
- You will adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all performance marketing activities
- You will assist with all other Performance Marketing projects as necessary
Who you are:
- You are passionate about analytics or able to demonstrate a passion for ecommerce marketing especially Paid Search.
- If you are experienced in Paid Search you have a proven track record of running successful Paid Search campaigns (from conception to execution)
- You are relentless when it comes to attention to detail.
- You are exceptional at problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills with practical experience.
- You have the ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets.
- You have the ability to clearly articulate complex challenges and solutions.
- You are an Excel ninja, comfortable with complex reports, formulas and pivot tables, and not afraid of spending a lot of your time in spreadsheet
- You have knowledge and exposure with databases (SQL, Bigquery, Microsoft Access), and programming (python, php, …) is a plus
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are flexible, approachable attitude
- You have the ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- You are a dedicated team player