Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you will be responsible for providing business reporting, strategic and tactical insights as well as key recommendations to measure, track and improve customer and partner experience.
You will be responsible for supporting the team’s main deliverables with a robust reporting structure and to provide valuable insights that will help define the strategic initiatives that will move us towards the department's vision.
What You’ll do:
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Help develop new KPIs & benchmarking to track and measure Partner and Customer Success
- Analyze available data and generate recommendations based on insights to drive commercial success
- Search industry best practices, tools and trends to drive continuous improvement discussions and improve partners’ experience;
- Deep dive into complex business challenges to produce rich and clear use case presentations, highlighting threats and opportunities to the main stakeholders;
- Create functional requirements for project initiatives, driving cross functional analysis and liaising with the appropriate stakeholders;
- Develop dashboards to present insights and in visually impactful way
- Work with multiple data sets to prepare, cleanse and manipulate data
- Develop custom reporting via SQL and other BI tools to provide valuable information to stakeholders and leadership.
- Add value to requests from business leaders and build a reporting logic that will produce analytical measures to tell the story of what is happening in the business;
- Be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of data and reports to ensure a high quality of standards;
- Work with development team to scope out and implement new reports and tools as necessary;
- Pull data from databases for own use or business owner use;
- Manage data manipulation and provide scheduled reports
- Interpret delivery requirements, assess feasibility and define commercial impact and benefits - To create compelling business cases
Who You Are:
- A professional with a degree in Math, Statistics or related field
- Skilled at processing and analyzing large amounts of data using Excel and SQL (required)
- Experienced in working with data presentation tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Able of work independently in a structured manner
- Good communicator and able to present complex data clearly
- Experienced in analytical tasks in one of the following areas: segmentation models, customer health, and retention & churn prediction (preferentially)
- Experience in data analysis & research to create actionable insight for Service Design and/or customer centric change- Preferred
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- A structured individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude.