Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - Operations
Your goal is to attract and successfully hire the right people to the right roles, based on technical experience and a set of soft skills aligned with the values of the company.
You will also be able to evangelise talent acquisition best practices in a growing team, as well as be a partner in talent acquisition for our business stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Applying your knowledge and experience to recruit for Operations and Finance roles, having the ownership to amaze your candidates and other stakeholders
- Ensure that we meet the recruitment plan and keep the stakeholders up to date, presenting regular reports to them.
- Give an exceptional experience to your hiring managers and senior stakeholders
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Own the talent acquisition process from beginning (open new roles and gather requirements from hiring managers) to end (offer presentation and candidate hiring)
- Provide exceptional candidate care and ensure that you do follow up on the selected candidates to assure a great onboarding experience.
- Create awesome relationships based on trust and positive intent
- Partner closely with hiring managers regarding the selection and offer process
- Help on several recruitment processes development, implementation and continuous improvement, having in mind the global impact of these solutions and adapting it to local needs
- Develop and execute different sourcing strategies like advertising, employee referrals and direct sourcing, building strong candidate pipelines autonomously
- Think outside of the box, giving inputs to be disruptive and always making courageous decisions, taking valuable risks
Who you are:
- An experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist - 5+ years.
- Experienced in full life cycle recruiting
- Experienced using Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Proficient in using LinkedIn Recruiter and direct sourcing.
- A Data-driven person with a mindset and focused on maximizing ROI.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English(written and spoken Mandatory).
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experienced in communicating and updating all levels of stakeholders.
- A Team player.
- An efficient manager of time and a multitasking person.
- Passionate about people and focused in delivering an outstanding recruiting experience for candidates and Hiring Managers.