Test and Learn Manager
You will be working in a fast moving, multi-disciplinary environment. You will take ownership of our Marketing Experimentation efforts, iterating, evolving and improving the initiatives, as we look to innovate and scale our business. You will also work collaboratively across the Marketing, Product, Analytics and Data Science departments to address challenges and provide solutions.
We want you to turn our mission from vision to reality, working from the beginning to the end of Experimentation across the entire customer journey, from new disruptive ideas to executing detailed iterations.
This role is crucial for the planning, delivery and development of the Marketing Experimentation Program.
What you’ll do:
- Program manage Experimentation within Marketing.
- Distil the Experimentation vision and strategy to the Marketing team so that everyone embraces and champions the vision.
- Identify our Experimentation objectives, create and maintain the roadmaps, guide the teams to be able to identify Experimentation opportunities driving significant business impact.
- Drive experimentation velocity across Marketing, identifying ways of gaining more flexibility and/or agility in deploying tests and accelerating learning.
- Facilitate follow-up on experiments: interpreting data, developing new insights, and planning new iterations of experiments to better explore those new insights.
- Build a centralised Optimizely expertise across Marketing and work with Farfetch Technology and the Optimizely team on the roadmap for new integrations and features.
- Act as an ambassador to achieve the ultimate alignment and framework for Experimentation company-wide.
- Liaise between Product Experimentation and Marketing and champion our Test and Learn approach to identify and optimise existing users desires, new opportunities and maximise business value.
- Ensure consistency and alignment with Product on experimentation methodologies and Marketing tests running in our platform.
- Clearly communicate experimentation plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences.
- Manage projects for all Marketing Experimentation tests on our platform.
- Oversee the transition of tasks between teams and ensure smooth operations.
- Drive iterative approach to experimentation and identify potential solutions.
- Identify a process to transition successful tests into product roadmaps
Who you are:
- Experience in a technical role in at least one of the following areas: digital marketing, product management, e-commerce, or other online businesses.
- Experience in building and executing complex testing programs (A/B, multivariate, etc.)
- Experience in experimental design, identify requirements and develop workflows, produce technical specifications, estimates, deployment plans, and test methods.
- Experience on techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programs and projects.
- Outstanding execution skills with strong attention to detail.
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities/projects simultaneously, respond to work with urgency and identify deadlines.
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- Able to easily build relationships with the different players of the business, at different levels of the organization (from C-Level to Analyst) in addition to the ability to influence change in stakeholders
- Strategic thinking with an emphasis on operational and commercial excellence
- Flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills and a curious and continuous learning mindset.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail
- A passion for numbers and outstanding analytical skills including the ability to analyse and communicate insights regarding all key digital marketing metrics & build business cases.