Applicational Support Specialist
We are looking for an Applicational Support Specialist to join Farfetch’s Information Systems team. While providing the highest level of customer service, you will be supporting business users on different Corporate systems
What you’ll do
- Assist end users with user-specific settings and execute approved customization requests.
- Suggest alternative solutions to user specific requests within established standards.
- Problem troubleshooting, root cause analysis and implementation to prevent repeat occurrences.
- Monitor and ensure the overall health of different Corporate systems.
- Continuous improvement of Corporate procedures and processes to ensure increased reliability.
- Automate recurring manual procedures.
- Document problem solving guides that will enhance Applicational Support.
- Develop and maintain end user training materials.
Who you are
- Degree in Computer science.
- Organized, detail oriented and resilient to stress.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving operational environment and enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Good communication skills and teamwork believer.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Experienced working in large scale organizations on a multi-national level with a multicultural team.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with the fundamental principles of ITIL.
- Experienced working in Agile environments and methodologies.
- Proficient with Confluence and JIRA tools.