Freelance Performance Marketing Assistant (Affiliates)
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
The role will be ideal for someone who is looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. You will be a good communicator and hugely passionate about all things digital, extremely organised and accurate in all aspects of your work. Reporting into the Performance Marketing Manager, you will also work closely with international teams and internal departments, assisting with marketing strategies to drive quality traffic and customers.
What You’ll do:
- You will work flexibly with senior colleagues, delivering specific ad hoc and project work in support of overall Performance Marketing strategy
- You will identify opportunities to improve processes and highlights these to senior colleagues
- You will act in an autonomous way, handling routine and non-routine activities and problems, with limited guidance or revision at completion
- You will take ownership of long-tail partnership management by developing and implementing a host of customised and compelling campaigns (email newsletters, blog posts, branding promotions and banners)
- You will support the annual Farfetch promotional calendar with appropriate affiliate marketing activities, working alongside the creative team to ensure smooth campaign launches
- You will coordinate communications to affiliate partners, working closely with the merchandising team to get key insights; trends, top products, price competitive brands
- You will monitor affiliate feeds & daily performance to ensure campaigns are tracking correctly, flagging any issues urgently
- You will analyse affiliate activities to understand the performance and effectiveness of each campaign in detail
- You will update reports and provides analysis around performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to help with quick with short term / long term optimisation ideas
- You will assist with all other Performance Marketing projects as necessary
Who you are:
- You have the ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- You take a proactive approach to tasks and can work flexibly with a can-do attitude
- You have great verbal and written communication skills and can work collaboratively
- You can think pragmatically and has good problem solving skills
- You can demonstrates an interest in the ecommerce market as well as the wider online marketing channels
- You are commercially focused with the ability to work towards KPI’s
- You must have good analytic skills with a beginners - intermediate knowledge of excel
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.