Senior Product Manager - Engagement
As part of the Product Team, you will be responsible for driving product strategy and execution. You’ll set ambitious goals, delve into customer and business needs, define product requirements and sit at the intersection of Design, Research, Technology, Data and Marketing to create a global experience that sets us apart and helps us truly Amaze our Customers by creating products that drive customer activation, showcase our value proposition and exceeds customer expectations!
Our Product Managers:
- Care deeply about customers and do whatever it takes to understand their problems and desires.
- Understand the big picture. They’re capable of taking a step back, connecting the dots and reducing hard problems to their simplest formulation.
- Break big problems down into their smallest chunks.
- Are not afraid to test new ideas and learn from setbacks. Their work is never done.
- Take pride in their craft and work on the biggest, scariest problems.
- Are great people and enjoy working with others to delight customers and solve business needs.
Product Managers working in the Engagement area will be tasked with the exciting yet delicate job of taking customers from their first contact with Farfetch and guiding them to their first purchase. They have to be deeply analytical and not be afraid to get their hands on the data. They will understand and engage with marketing techniques, KPIs and tools, will bring in and foster a deep understanding of online marketplace dynamics, by connecting demand and supply at very large scales and how brands can delight customers in a diverse mix of channels and moments. Finally, they will be customer-centric and have a heightened sense of what really matters for online luxury shoppers, as well as strong business acumen, with
What you'll do
- Engage with the business strategy to define new missions and objectives for this product area.
- Work on an ambitious vision for your area, and get buy-in from stakeholders on an on-going basis.
Distilinsights and feedback from several sources, such as user research and analytics, and translate them into product requirements and an actionable backlog;
- Work with stakeholders to build a joint understanding of the product roadmap, create business cases and
maximiseyour teams’ impact;
- Create strong hypotheses and put them to the test with real customers;
- Keep a close eye on product performance and use of qualitative and quantitative feedback to inform product development strategy;
- Create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog in alignment with product vision and goals.
Who you are
- You feel strongly about building products people love;
- You crave to own product vision and can drive the strategy behind that vision;
- You have experience in similar product management roles, where
ecommercewill be a plus;
- You have the ability to listen to different business stakeholders and understand the underlying business and product requirements;
- You can use sketches, workflows, wireframes and functional specifications to communicate requirements;
- You always put the user first.
- You love UX and can put yourself in the customer’s shoes.
- You use data to inform key decisions.
- You are comfortable using experimentation to test your ideas and learn quickly to inform product direction.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills and are capable of thinking from first principles;
- You love working in cross-functional teams (design, engineering, product, analytics);
- You can understand and discuss technical concepts;
- You have strong verbal and written English communication skills;
- You have good attention to detail; ability to manage multiple,
competingpriorities simultaneously; and an ability to synthesisecomplex information quickly and effectively;
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is the only way;
- Knowledge of Agile is a must and Scrum is a plus;
- An understanding of the luxury retail industry is a plus.