FP&A Finance Analyst
All of our teams play an instrumental role within the business, from developing best practice, delivering strategic projects and helping us to telling our story with data. All our teams work closely together to provide a support network for the business, ensuring the long-term success of Farfetch!
About the role:
This is an exciting new role for a Finance Analyst to join the Commercial Finance team in our London HQ. As the new addition to our team you will responsible for partnering with our International teams and supporting the continued evolution of planning and analysis to aid decision making.
As our international growth continues to evolve rapidly, there are numerous projects to initiate and contribute to. This includes collaborating with global teams on new and existing business initiatives and opportunities, global fixed cost management and financial modelling, and quarterly and annual forecasting.
The successful candidate will enjoy digging into the detail and be solution focused to ascertain what really drives performance, leveraging information to inform decisions. Using a wealth of data you will deliver recommendations to stakeholders at all levels, building tools from scratch to propel understanding and help surface actionable insight.
What You’ll do:
- You’ll business partner with teams to support in delivering the global business planning and budget process
- You’ll develop and take ownership of financial modelling & reporting to support and add value in key decision making, so as to ensure overall efficiency and profitability
- You’ll drive process improvements and participate in existing reporting enhancements with continuous improvement at the forefront of your mind
- You’ll support commercial initiatives with robust financial analysis
- You’ll analyse results, identify opportunities and exploit trends
- You’ll support ad hoc requests and projects as they arise
Who You Are:
- You are part or newly qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- You are an expert in excel (vlookups, Pivots)
- Your knowledge in SQL, Tableau, Looker & Sysphera is advantageous
- Your previous experience in the technology and fashion industries would be advantageous
- You have strong commercial awareness and business acumen
- You have the ability to operate in ambiguous and changing situations to meet deadlines
- You have the ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment with competing deadlines
- You are proactive, enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate, with strong attention to detail
- You are as strong team player with the ability to interact with those outside of the Finance teams to deliver preferred outcomes.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.