International Strategy Analyst
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
About the role:
We are looking for an outstanding Strategy Analyst to focus on localisation and optimisation opportunities by identifying and responding to strategic challenges across our International markets.
The role is responsible for supporting local teams on marketing strategies based on commercial and local objectives to drive and increase customer retention and ultimately drive engagement and sales. The role will support our International strategy process and provide thought leadership and recommendations to the business based on the contextualised view of business, customer, trade, operational and financial data. The analyst in this role must demonstrate a drive for continuous improvement and support cross-departmental initiatives and objectives, whilst being highly analytical. The role will be ideal for someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced, globally orientated environment. You will be a good communicator and hugely passionate about all things digital.
What you’ll do:
International Market Performance Analysis
- You will monitor and diagnose the trading position across key international markets, providing actionable recommendations to optimise revenue, LTV and ultimately drive growth
- You will manage and execute against the global promotion budget, working closely with Finance and other key stakeholders in ensuring cost efficiency and locally competitive relevancy
- You will forecast and measure results of localised marketing efforts, assessing against relevant KPIs/goals to optimise global trade
- You will be responsible for execution of International trade levers, managing cross functional campaigns and taskforces to strategically align global and local efforts and resources
- You will support areas of Marketing, Product, Content, Commercial and Tech to drive localisation and thereby improvements in the performance across major KPIs
Local Strategy Development
- You will implement and drive the company’s international localisation strategy across all channels and functions, with core focus on key markets
- You will research and recommend new strategic opportunities to ensure customer base growth, drive sales and improve user journey in existing markets
- You will evaluate localisation and optimisation opportunities and initiatives in new, untapped markets to increase brand awareness and drive growth
Who you are:
- You have some experience in an Analytical or Strategy consulting background. Strong analytical and communication skills, and a proven track record in delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience of using web analytics data to drive revenue and conversion
- You have experience with Tableau and in SQL advantageous
- You are commercially focused and driven, with the ability to work towards metrics and manage budgets
- You are a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- You have ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work with, and influence, all levels of the organisation
- You are self-driven and willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’
- Project management experience advantageous
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.