Size & Fit Agent
Based in our Production facility, you will work closely with stylists, photographers and models in the studios to provide accurate and appropriate fit information to the customer. Reporting to the Fitting Specialist Team-Leader, you will part of a wider team that is responsible for providing best-practice fit advice in order to help customer’s make online purchases easier and reduce returns due to Size & Fit.
What you’ll do
- Provide accurate fit information to the customer through the Size and Fit copy.
- Meet daily studio targets in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high-level of consistency and precision.
- Be proactive about sharing any relevant brand, category or model fit advice necessary with the team leader so it can be shared with the team.
- Update the team-leader of new or altered fit phrases you feel are needed.
- Work closely with stylists and photographers in order to keep a smooth and efficient workflow.
- Ensure the correct size is being shot on the model while balancing the stylist’s creative direction.
- Attend weekly team meetings, contribute to the team’s growth and awareness through brand and competitor analysis.
Who you are
- Have a good understanding of Women and Menswear international sizing.
- A sound knowledge of Women and Menswear brands, trends, technical terms and fabric knowledge for both RTW and accessories.
- Have experience in a studio environment, in retail, customer service, garment technology, fashion design or similar areas which enhance your knowledge of Size & Fit with the customer.
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail.
- You must be dedicated, proactive, have a can-do attitude and happy being hands-on.
- You possess an excellent sense of prioritization and timing
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal
Important note: you must have immediately availability to join this project and to work in different schedules (during the week or at weekends, between 6am and 10pm)
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.