Logistics Studio Assistant - Garment Steamer (seasonal)
About the role:
The Logistics Studio Assistant/Garment Steamer is responsible for the preparation of garments for photo shoots with a heavy focus on steaming and pressing. We are looking for someone with strong attention to detail, ability to use a steam press, ironing table and steamer. The ideal candidate will be reliable, self-motivated and have the desire and eagerness to work for a fast-paced fashion company.
What you’ll do:
- You will deliver a high level of service that ensures punctual delivery of assigned tasks.
- You will execute physical inspection of products to report all flawed and damaged items.
- You will maintain production flow & organization in assigned stations.
- You will manage and optimize daily procedures and processes by participating actively in a Continuous Improvement culture.
- You will make independent decisions within standardized procedures and simple/basic tasks, receiving close and direct supervision and guidance.
- You will maintain consistent, productive and efficient performance in the steaming station of Logistics.
- You will adhere to a range of time, cost and quality SLAs as expected on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- You will adhere to productivity targets.
- You will adhere to efficiency targets.
Who you are:
- You possess organizational and follow-up skills with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- You are detail oriented with experience in quality assurance.
- You have the ability to perform repetitive tasks quickly.
- You have fabric knowledge and basic sewing skills.
- You have a positive and team oriented attitude (a must).
- You have a good understanding of fashion/fashion brands (a plus).
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.