What you’ll do:
- Responsible for organizing toolkit rails and making sure the studio and all materials are tidy and in proper place
- Direct and assist models in getting dressed and undressed according to Stylist’s instructions
- Return each product to correct rail and department after shooting
- Keep track of toolkit items and make sure all new items are tagged properly
- Interpret the stylist and styling manager’s creative direction, while constructively raising any issues if it is not translating on set
- Create and maintain an upbeat atmosphere in the studios that is conducive to high productivity
Who you are:
- 7 graduate or Diploma holder in related discipline
- Fluent in speaking English, Mandarin
- Ideally 1+ years of experience as a stylist assistant, or in a similar fashion-related role, either in-house or as a freelancer
- Ability to maintain a calm and composed temperament in a frenetic environment and, with the assistance of the photographer, confidently direct the models
- Ability to make quick, on-the-spot decisions
- Keen eye for detail and style
- Understanding business’ needs from both a creative and production perspective
- Flexible ‘can-do’ attitude
- Deep and broad brand knowledge
- Understanding of seasonal trends and brand adjacencies
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.