Senior Production Process Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Production Process Engineer to work in Digital Production. All regions of Digital Production (BR /HK /US /EU) and all Business Units of Farfetch will be under this Job scope. Your focus will be designing new processes, supporting engineering activities and identifying process bottlenecks, conducting root cause analysis and implementing process improvements.
You will work closely with different departments Logistics, Production, Quality, Planning and Technical Team having the ability to understand business needs, seek for innovative processes driving the implementation in production using a persuasive approach among the Teams.
What you’ll do
- Conduct Analysis and Provides meaningful insight to support business decisions and development;
- Execute engineering activities that support production operations and process strategy (e.g. New processes design, new solutions, innovative processes);
- Identify production process issues and finds new solutions;
- Perform technical activities to support new processes development;
- Identify improvement margins such as on quality, service or cost reduction under Kaizen methodology;
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Have 5-8 years of experience in industry / process and/or continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communicator (Portuguese and English);
- Expert in Kaizen Methodology (6 Sigma Green Belt will be a plus);
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Proven record of managing multiple projects and time constraints;
- Advanced knowledge on Microsoft Office Tools (Macros will be a plus);
- Advanced knowledge on Analytical and Planning / Business skills;
- Support Continuous improvement and Production.