Business Analyst – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementation - FTC
Farfetch is recruiting a contract Business Analyst for a retail implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. This role will work closely with business stakeholders to elicit and analyse requirements, and is responsible for the design of an optimal, financially-compliant solution, and corresponding business processes to enable Farfetch to continue to grow globally.
This role will suit a technical individual who is a commercially savvy problem solver. You will need to be good at running workshops, documenting business requirements, mapping interfaces, drafting test scripts and supporting the business through a large and complex deployment.
What you'll do:
- Understand the KPIs for each business area and determine the factors that influence project success.
- Understanding the existing processes, systems and architecture that makes up the Farfetch ecosystem and the opportunities that exist to enhance it further as part of the project.
- Be a pragmatic, technical point of contact between the business and technology vendor.
- Lead requirements gathering and solution design discussions.
- Comfortable liaising at all levels within the business.
- A team player with self-confidence, assertiveness and personal motivation.
- Work with financial compliance SMEs to ensure compliant solutions.
- Ensure that the key benefits of each requirement are identified, and that resources are focused on these rather than nice-to-haves.
- Building strong relationships with all internal and external partners and suppliers to Farfetch that can ensure the successful delivery of the project.
- Work with other members of the Technology and Product Team to understand other key projects, products and product enhancements being delivered and the impact to the project.
- Design business processes and diagram these in MS Visio.
- Design data flows and diagram these in MS Visio.
- Lead the detailed review of vendor Design Documentation.
- Write Integration Specifications.
- Write Test Scripts and execute test cases, raise and track defects.
- Support the deployment of the solution – triaging issues and tracking these to resolution.
- Run training workshops & undertake business change management.
Who you are:
- Experience rolling out Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Customer and end-user experience focused
- Excellent analytical skills
- Working in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with different analysis tools and techniques
- Business process modelling
- Solution Architecture & Design
- Integration mapping
- Test Scripting & Test Execution.
Nice to have:
- Experience rolling out Financial Compliance projects.
- Experience with large-scale data migration.
- Luxury fashion retail experience.
- Moderate SQL skills.
- Experience with JSON or SOAP apis.
- Experience with text file integrations.