Senior Product Content Specialist - Size and Fit (Maternity Cover)
You will have some experience working in an environment that is fast-paced and deadline driven. Ideally, this would have been within a Lead Size & Fit or Copywriter role with a passion to move their career into a more Specialist role.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the execution of customer experience initiatives within Size & Fit such as measurements, fitting advice and size conversions.
- Creating and maintaining guidelines and documentation for Size & Fit initiatives.
- Analyzing returns reports to understand key brands or categories to prioritize.
- Proactively look for innovative ways to improve the way we communicate Size & Fit to our customer.
- Liaise with brand-facing teams to determine what and how data can be collected.
- Accountable for aligning Fitting-Agents and Fitting-Advice trainers across our production facilities globally to ensure a high level of accuracy and consistency.
- Accountable for aligning teams collecting measurements, captured in productions or warehouses, to ensure they are working at a high level of accuracy and on time.
- Guide the team-leads on how they can accurately train the teams on technical construction, brand and category specifications that may affect a garment during shooting or measuring.
- Ensure team understands the strategic direction of the business and their role in helping to achieve it.
- Work with Production to identify key points where product data can be captured.
- Work with key stakeholders in the business to understand the product data gaps and build relationships to find how you will solve this
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure all initiatives are properly executed and at a high level of quality to enhance the PDP.
- Maintain a customer focus and user experience in all areas.
- Have the ability to deliver change with assurance, generate buy-in and smooth implementation while maintaining good relationships.
Who you are:
- You have knowledge and love of fashion at all levels from high-end designers to cutting edge street style
- You have a high-level understanding of the luxury customer and the desired content requirements
- You have a good writing style that is accurate and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar
- You have an understanding of garment and accessory construction
- You are able to work to clear deadlines but also to work independently
Non-essential but desirable
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
- You have experience with working in an e-Commerce environment, preferably luxury fashion retail