Global Senior Operations Executive, Private Client
This role will be responsible for all operational duties, processes, systems, on-boarding and training related to the Global Private Client Team; contributing to global projects, focused on achieving operational efficiency as we scale and grow our Private Client offering.
The ideal profile is someone with an analytical continuous-improvement mindset, focused on efficiency and innovation through collaboration. Strong verbal communication skills and a proven ability to teach concepts and methods to others in an engaging way are key.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll support the Global Senior Sales Operations Manager with the design and development of innovative tools, processes and ways of working; to create a high performing and efficient global Private Client team.
- You’ll create and implement informative and engaging training materials, to successfully On-board the Global Private Client team on all related selling tools, systems and initiatives.
- You’ll manage a Training calendar of activity which supports the ongoing development, up-skilling and growth of the global Private Client team.
- You’ll ensure there is a transparency of information globally, communicating all key initiatives across the Private Client team.
- You’ll communicate new tools, processes and ways of working to global Private Client stakeholders, to keep them fully informed and equipped to support and elevate the Private Client function and sales growth.
- You’ll act as a point of contact for the global Private Client Operations teams.
- You’ll own global projects, engaging with key Private Client stakeholder’s, always ensuring that deadlines are met.
Who you are:
- Proven fashion sales operations experience, with a track record of delivering objectives.
- Work ethics; a self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively.
- You’ll have an ability to build relationships and influence at all levels of the organization.
- You’ll be solutions-focused when faced with a problem, with a logical approach to situations.
- You’ll be proactive and driven – always seeking to improve and evolve.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills – able to explain concepts in a clear and engaging manner.
- You’ll ideally have project management experience, from conception to close, delivering on time and within scope.
- You’ll have experience working with teams in multiple locations.
- You’ll have a strategic mindset; able to see the bigger picture, but with an ability to translate into an operational plan and execute.
- You’ll have previous experience training others on concepts and principles related to personal shopping and the operations to facilitate this.
- You’ll be comfortable with ambiguity, adopting a flexible approach.
- You’ll be able to meet deadlines.
- You’ll have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world.