Fraud Business Analyst
In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "todos juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment, we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
Reporting to the Fraud Manager, will be responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of fraud data in an on-going effort to increase customer satisfaction by increasing mainly automation and decreasing false positives. The development and tracking of key performance indicators will be critical to enhance the understanding of the business and improve decision-making.
What You’ll do:
- Lead development, reporting and management of systems, tools, metrics, processes, dashboards associated with business reporting;
- Collect fraud data and evaluate performance against goals and make recommendations for improvements;
- Serve as liaison between internal operations and business end-users to provide analyses and reporting to support business decisions;
- Provide reports to users at various levels including: fraud trends, chargebacks analysis, business reviews, KPI’s, team productivity, expenses, forecasting and ad hoc reports;
- Work closely with different teams in the company, to reach the better solution for each new company priority/project;
- Assure that the fraud team as the necessary analysis and tools improvements to continue doing their daily job;
Who you are:
- Dynamic, perseverant and communicative;
- Proactive and goal oriented person;
- Capable of working under pressure and deliver in the agreed deadlines;
- Able to utilize and maintain complex computer applications and programs that perform analysis, organize data and create reports from various sources;
- Knowledgeable on SQL and experienced with BI/data visualization tools (e.g., SSRS, Tableau, Looker, Qlikview etc.)
- A person with good presentation skills;
- A person with customer oriented mind;
- Fluent in English (mandatory).
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.