Operations Strategy Associate Project Manager
The Associate Project Manager will join the Operations Strategy team, which aims to support Farfetch’s Operations senior leadership in their strategic planning efforts and contribute to the development and delivery of high impact projects.
What You’ll Do:
- Be part of exciting high impact strategic projects for Operations;
- Contribute to the success of the projects via problem solving capabilities, project management skills and advanced analytics;
- Connect and work together with many colleagues from Operations and beyond;
- Successfully manage projects to deliver results;
- Connect and influence very diverse stakeholders, from Farfetch’s Operations senior leadership to the people making it happen at ground level;
- Ingest and analyse vast amounts of data to scope new business opportunities;
- Ensure proactive and transparent communication throughout Operations.
- A professional with 3 – 5 years of experience;
- Degree educated. Masters in Engineering or quantitative field considered a bonus;
- Experienced and passionate for Strategy, Operations, and Technology;
- Skilled in problem solving, analytics, and project management;
- An individual with good interpersonal skills;
- Self-confident, with ability to challenge with a smile;
- Comfortable in making decisions with uncertainty in a fast-moving environment;
- Advanced in English, both written and oral;
- Fun to work with!