Business Analyst - Consumer Payments and Fintech
The Payments team is here to ensure that Farfetch gives its customer a quick, easy and reliable experience when buying at Farfetch. We help grow the business by ensuring we offer a payment experience that converts customers around the globe.
The team is responsible for the global payment performance of the group, which leads to diverse streams of work like analysing customer trends and data, managing provider relationships, managing a budget in the tens of millions of dollars, and working with product teams to shape our product roadmap.
The Payments Business Analyst will drive continuous improvements in the teams core KPIs of payment success rates, customer conversion and payment processing fees. They will take quantitative and qualitative data and turn it into decisions, actions and insight. They will work with a variety of internal and external teams to deliver projects and change.
What You’ll do:
- Immerse yourself in data, finding opportunities to improve our current and future KPIs
- Deliver insight on performance and opportunities to our stakeholders throughout the business
- Support and deliver projects with a variety of teams such as technology, finance, commercial, marketing and other operational teams
- Monitor and report on market trends that can impact our business, becoming an expert in the subject
- Challenge yourself and team to discover new innovative products and ways of working
- Design and deliver tools that improve efficiency and accuracy in our work
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of relevant experience, preferably in e-commerce Payments experience is a plus, but not a prerequisite
- Someone that loves to dive into raw data, and is comfortable using different programming languages (e.g. SQL, Big Query)
- A critical thinker that is open to questioning the status quo,
- A strong communicator, with the ability to turn numbers into a story that non-experts can understand
- Pro-active. You like to get out from your desk and make things happen
- A strong team player and collaborator
- You know how to prioritize
- Advanced in English, both written and oral
- Fun to work with