Infrastructure Solution Architect
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our growing IT Team, helping design, build and maintain the growing number of corporate solutions.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate and drive the evaluation, conceptualization, design and integration of IT Solutions, anticipating future needs.
- Help plan technology strategies, considering both technical and business needs.
- Work with IT engineering team to promote highly productive organization and culture.
- Design simple solutions to complex business problems assuring availability and performance.
- Provide global technical mentorship and support for architectural design, from individual applications/services to distributed systems design.
- Search and research new technologies.
Who you are
- A professional with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience as a senior engineer/architect
- Experienced in designing and deploying corporate infrastructure
- Detailed understanding of modern infrastructure models and new platform trends
- Broad understanding of Corporate Security, including technology, processes and data protection (GDPR)
- Excellent team worker with great communication skills
- Problem solver and dedicated
- Good at leading, following and getting out of the way
- Experienced in the following technologies/areas:
- Server infrastructure and communications
- Cloud-based infrastructure
- Operating Systems and Databases
- Corporate Security (IAM, MDM, SSO, etc)
- Application Scaling and Monitoring