Global Manager, Workforce Solutions
Reporting to the Global Director, Workforce Optimization you will be responsible for managing both Workforce Analytics team that are responsible for data modeling and data development to support Customer Excellence, and defining the strategy for all Workforce Solutions within The Global Workforce Optimization structure and to all Customer Excellence teams.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with WFO leaders and stakeholders of various levels to develop comprehensive and functional strategic plans aimed at attaining optimum performance statistics while maintaining an aggressive approach to cost maintenance/reduction.
- Utilize analysis opportunities based on all available data to support the development of opportunities for process, performance and efficiency improvements.
- Manage and grow a team of Business Analysts and Workforce Solutions Specialists designed to support Operational performance as well as the compilation and distribution of related reporting.
- Develop and maintain a strong and productive relationship with Customer Excellence, Farfetch Global Operations, information technology, and vendor contacts.
- Ensure Workforce Solutions is carried out in an efficient and professional manner.
- Provides support for problem resolution, root cause analysis, process improvement and reach out to external teams when needed.
- Collaborates with Workforce Management structure to enable performance optimization.
- Conducts workflow analyses as requested. Analyzes proposed business strategies or changes to project impact to operations. Identifies and suggests solutions for continued process improvements.
- In collaboration with functional leaders, drives changes and implements solutions to improve operational performance.
- Leads best practice sessions with core team to demonstrate how the implemented tools can assist in everyday practices for staff and to give new insight on how to manage and look for opportunities particularly where data can support the assumptions
- Fosters an environment of continuous improvement by constantly exploring ways to increase efficiencies and productivity by reducing waste
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare, Mathematics, Statistics or other related degree, five (5) years of experience, two (2) of which are in a defined leadership role; In lieu of degree, a minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience in Workforce Management, Workforce Optimization, Customer Service, Contact Center Industry or a related function.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge and proven hands-on experience in data reporting and analytics;
- Demonstrate the ability to identify root causes of business and/or workflow problems and determine innovative sources for solutions;
- Understands general workforce management principles for the various operational areas.
- Must be able to propose business strategies to assist in meeting the process improvement goals and support the functional business drivers.
- Experience setting the direction of data and analytics projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication both verbal and written with strong English skills, both written and spoken;
- Experience with data analysis software – Tableau or Looker preferred
- Proficient use of querying tools, SQL tools and deep knowledge in CRM, Telephony and Cloud computing systems
- Highly organized