Senior Marketing Strategy Manager
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Strategy Manager to lead cross-functional strategic projects across the Farfetch Marketing department. You will liaise and work with other departments including Regional teams, Marketplace Trading, Product, Commercial, Operations and People to deliver key projects in true Tudos Juntos style. You will provide strategic and executional leadership ensuring that Strategic Marketing Projects are delivered, working with the entire Farfetch Marketing Organisation to prioritise and drive efficiency in order to meet business objectives.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing processes to operationalise Strategic goals, as well as working with the Head of Marketing Strategy and Chief Marketing Officer to develop long-term strategic planning for Farfetch Marketing. You will be both strategic and practical, commercially savvy and will have a comprehensive understanding of how holistic marketing drives business performance.
In addition, you will have demonstrated strong critical thinking abilities to query and pressure-test strategic projects across a wide range of domains including Performance Marketing, SEO, Retention, Analytics, Data Science, Advertising Sales, Brand Marketing, Creative, Editorial Content, and Communications.
This role is crucial to delivering excellence across Farfetch Marketing, working with 10+ regional offices and 150+ Marketing employees.
What you’ll do:
- You will Lead Marketing Strategic Project Management: responsible for aligning teams, developing and implementing processes to drive efficiency and effectiveness, manage project meetings and reporting, apply critical thinking to optimise project performance for business objectives
- You will Lead Project Performance & Analytics: Develop analytical framework and perform regular analysis to measure project performance and ROI across the marketing matrix.
- You will Lead Marketing Department Objective Tracking: Responsible for tracking progress and using leadership to drive team-wide delivery of Marketing Department Objectives and Key Results.
- Insights & Innovation: Develop project-level and long-term framework for deriving and sharing insights across the Marketing leadership team to identify opportunities for optimisation and innovation.
- Strategic Planning: Manage the annual Strategy planning process end-to-end from early stage development to executional plan in order to meet business objectives
- Stakeholder Management: work cross-functionally to align and inform key stakeholders across Marketing to maximise impact and resource
Who you are:
- You are an experienced leader with diverse experience and general knowledge across Marketing domains (from performance marketing to data science& analytics to brand and creative content)
- You are a natural problem-solver with strong strategic and operational capabilities
- You have a proven record of delivering results
- You have an understanding of SQL
- You are able to demonstrate ability to balance tactical & executional activities with longer-term big picture & strategic thinking
- You are an outstanding analytical skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- You have a strong understanding of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes and projects
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills and confidence presenting to and working with senior team members
- You are intellectually curious with a bias for action
- You are experienced managing and developing a team
- You have outstanding organisational skills