Partner Service Team Lead
We are looking for a Partner Service Team Lead to be responsible for the health of the partner ecosystem, strengthening the daily operational relationship and ensuring that the partner's voice is shared throughout the organization.
Reporting to the Partner Service Manager you will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience in a fast-paced fashion marketing environment, which will broaden as the team grows.
What you'll do
- You will collaborate with the Partner Service Manager on the strategy for the Partner Service's team, being able to translate it into a tactical and operational plan;
- You will act as an escalation point for partners or internal teams for complex situations or high impact scenarios;
- Understand cross-functional and business processes, dependencies and impacts to drive tactical project initiatives and negotiate complex solutions with high profile external and internal stakeholders;
- You will foster a service mindset, with a truly customer-centric approach, acting on feedback and focusing on delivering consistently high service standards to both internal and external customers;
- Be a market expert able to provide key insights in partner focused discussions, suggesting changes, identifying risks and improvement opportunities when appropriate;
- Be a driver of internal success metrics management, implementing corrective measures whenever necessary and reporting on deviations (positive or negative);
- Assist management with hiring the best fit for the team and with identifying and prioritizing development areas and training needs;
- Work closely with Workforce Management to define cluster's work assignments, schedules and resources (re)allocating, strategically assigning tasks according to agent skills set;
- Foster an open and clear communication culture, being able to transmit messages in a clear and concise way;
- Lead by example and coach PS specialists being both a mentor and a driver of quality and top performance within the team.
Who you are
- Experienced in Team management preferably in a service environment;
- Experienced in service, preferably in fashion retail or e-commerce environments;
- With strong leadership and organizational skills;
- You have excellent communication and coaching skills;
- Data driven problem solver, able to make sound decisions in a fast paced environment;
- You have strong time and task management skills under pressure;
- Able to delegate and set clear goals and deadlines;
- A positive influencer and motivator with strong interpersonal competencies;
- Passionate for service excellence with a customer-centric mindset;
- Italian native or fluent speaker both verbal and written;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written (fluency in other languages is a plus);
- Proficient user of IT systems, both partner service specific and windows packages.