Director of Product (Fixed-Term Contract)
The Director of Product, Channels Experience is responsible for the strategy and technical evolution of each of our digital channels (Desktop, mWeb, iOS, Android) including deep-diving into channel-specific challenges e.g. Progressive Web Apps, customer journey across channels, advocating for a customer obsession mindset, design consistency, channel data and success measures, accessibility, channel performance, health and quality.
What you'll do:
Some of the main challenges you will be responsible for tackling:
- How do we evolve the Farfetch customer experience in our new era?
- How do we achieve consistency (where needed) across channels and geography?
- What is our near term and long term strategy in the mobile space?
- What is our vision for each channel?
- How do we strive for technical excellence and leverage innovation to drive the channels forward using the latest technological advancements for each channel
- Excellence and cohesion across all Farfetch product channels.Channels Experience
- Excellence and cohesion across all Farfetch product channels.
- Articulate the value and identity of all channels and understand the end-to-end customer behaviour in order to deliver seamless experiences across each channel.
- Build strategic relationships, with Apple and Google and leverage the latest technology from each of the platforms, to drive channel excellence
- Work collaboratively with key internal partners such as engineering, architecture, design and analytics to evolve each of the channels
- Be the enablers and educators of innovation and excellence for each channel
- Consistent design, tone of voice, tracking and feature parity (where shared features exist) across all channels
- Work with engineering partners to ensure performance is optimal on every channel and exceeds our competitors
- Customer insights and practices shape our channels at planning, execution and analysis phases
- You will be responsible for building a team of product managers to support the above missions and challenges
- You’ll partner with Product Heads, Analytics, Design, Consumer Insights Research, Engineering, functional leaders and marketing teams to deliver the strategy
- You’ll partner with local People teams to attract and develop talent, managing escalated people issues when needed
- You’ll impact and influence senior stakeholders (including C Level) to facilitate discussion and decisions, to align to the overall Channels Experience strategy