People Systems Specialist
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Grant specialized support to the multicultural and world-wide People Team
- Analyze, troubleshoot, implement corrective measures and document the change to existing system configurations within the designated tracking system;
- Pro-actively identify business processes inefficiencies and suggest improvements to senior team members.
- Effectively contribute to the build of a more robust internal knowledge base by building and sharing technical content.
- Regularly host Office Hours / Webinars and perform training sessions on HRIS topics
- Be part of multi-disciplinary projects, representing the People Systems area, contributing to the project’s success by participating in requirements analysis, status meetings, eventual development and UAT’s.
- Be part of the team effort to support fellow Farfetchers, answering queries and solving potential errors on all phases of the employee lifecycle, within the HRIS scope and within the agreed SLA’s
- Prioritize tasks autonomously and together with the team
- Understand and follow internal processes in responding to Farfetchers needs;
WHO YOU ARE
- Analytical thinking
- Tech savvy while having an HR background.
- Amazing customer-facing attitude
- High communication and organization skills
- High resilience to a fast-paced environment
- Experience on HRIS’s is a plus (Workday preferred) as well as ticketing systems and knowledge base applications
- Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential information;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Team player attitude