Finance Systems Transformation Manager
Based in London and reporting to the Director of Finance Transformation, you will have the opportunity to work in an incredibly strategic role, helping to transform and scale the Farfetch Finance team to ensure it is truly ‘revolutionary’ and globally aligned.
You will be responsible for the Global review of all Finance systems and processes, focusing on SAP BPC our forecasting and reporting tool, and defining a strategy of how we can streamline our current offering, helping to build our Finance team of the future. Key to this is having a deep knowledge of all the systems that interact across the spectrum of Finance and defining the roadmap that will work to seamless integrate these into a wholistic and complete ecosystem working for the benefit of Farfetch. Defining scope, gaining buy-in and then executing on this plan is critical to succeeding in this role.
Alongside this is developing and delivering on a well-defined, repeatable and simple process for onboarding new entities into the Farfetch Group (from a systems perspective) such that full reporting and analysis, at both a BU and group level, can be undertaken soon after acquisition/ transformation.
Change is not always big bang and the incremental 1%’s in our day to day financial processes add up to deliver significant savings in both effort and time. You will work across the finance spectrum to utilise the systems in delivering these marginal gains, releasing back time to the finance team for the value-add activities.
What you'll do:
- You will identify improvements leading to increased accuracy and efficiency of the month end process
- You will collaborate with the wider Finance team and continuously monitor internal processes, identify industry trends and value creation opportunities to maximize potential of the department and build a Finance Team of the future
- You will look to automate and innovate across the Finance spectrum
- You will help define the Systems strategy and be accountable for implementation of the Finance Change and Transformation strategy.
- You will be a key support for business integrations post acquisition
- You will work closely with the Finance systems and Internal Control teams to ensure the design and effectiveness of systems, processes and controls provides a strong and robust environment
- You will develop a robust Key Stakeholder map and Change management agenda to support the proposed Systems transformation
- You will take charge of project management and seamless execution of the Finance Systems Transformation strategy
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (and qualified accountant preferable)
- You have hands on knowledge of Finance processes and a great idea of what ‘excellent’ looks like
- You have strong financial modeling skills as well as business and data analysis skills
- You have a proven track record of successfully implementing high profile strategic projects, managing multiple projects/deadlines and multitasking with ease
- You have the ability to work autonomously
- You have strong communication skills both written and verbal, able to communicate/influence/negotiate easily and effectively across stakeholders from team members to executive management
- You have the ability to concisely and logically communicate insights and suggestions, whether verbally (including in meetings), in writing or through Executive-level, professional presentations.
- You have a positive, collaborative and engaging approach to working with colleagues
- You have a serious can-do attitude, proactive in issue and risk resolution.
- You are motivated to take the lead on structuring often-ambiguous problems to enable creative, effective, and efficient solutions. This will leave to help scale our business and support the overall goal of creating a world class team.