Product Designer - B&W tools
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our Platform Product Design team. We want a creative thinker and technical problem solver who’s excited about designing new platform tools that solve unique business needs. You might be designing tools for boutiques to process new orders, control the prices of products, or configure global supply chain logistics.
What you’ll do
- You’ll advocate for your users and champion user-centred design to deliver intuitive, innovative and delightful user experiences.
- You’ll work fast across the end-to-end design process, taking an evidence-based approach where learning constantly shapes your design.
- You’ll work collaboratively with the design team to make sure your work is aligned, and you’ll contribute to our design system.
- You’ll conduct or support user research, whether that’s through product discovery or usability testing.
- You’ll seek guidance, support and feedback from your team to iterate and improve your work.
- You’ll explore, ideate and iterate designs.
- You’ll work in agile processes in a multidisciplinary team with other product designers, user researchers, product owners and developers.
- You’ll bring inspiring ideas to motivate an energetic and collaborative team.
- You can design complex systems. You can find simplicity out of complexity.
- You have experience working in Content Management Tools, creating Templating Engines or integrating Content Focused Api’s into Designs is a huge plus.
- You have experience with Content tools.
- You take several steps back to see the full picture and think about the wider experience. Our users think beyond their browser window, and so do we.
- You design based on evidence and you’re always unbiased. You prototype to test and iterate. You can prove the impact of your designs, you think lean, and you’re comfortable with pivoting.
- You’re resilient and can cope with change. We’re a rapidly growing team in a fast paced global business and we sometimes change course.
- You’re inquisitive with a clear appetite to learn new, complex things. Every day you might be learning new things about luxury fashion, merchandising, pricing or logistics.
- You’re a team player and you recognise the value of collaboration.
- You’re able and willing to travel to other Farfetch offices. We’re a global team with centres in London, Lisbon and Porto.