Content Writer - Korean
Working to the company’s brand guidelines within a large multi-lingual team of around 45 employees, you will be required to lead & create well-written, succinct and accurate translations across a wide variety of content types; from product descriptions & landing pages, through to webtext, flat content & marketing copy.
You will have significant experience working in an environment, which is fast-paced, and deadline-driven. Ideally, this would have been within a translation role, but a creative copywriter or a linguistics graduate with a passion to move their career into fashion will also be considered.
What you’ll do:
- You will be translating marketing, UX & functional content for the Korean website
- You will be supporting the translation of product description content from English into Korean
- You will be the in-house tone of voice guardian for Korean, guaranteeing the site reflects our brand.
Who you are:
- You have fluency in Korean (native level) and English
- You have knowledge and love of fashion at all levels from high-end designers to cutting edge street style
- You have a good writing style that is accurate and adaptable, with an impeccable use of grammar
- You have a strong understanding of garment and accessory construction
- You have the ability to work independently
- You have the ability to work quickly and to agreed daily targets and deadlines
- You are familiar with tier 1 translation tools and the best translation memory solutions.
Non-essential but desirable
- You are comfortable with digital work on an in-house CMS
- You have experience with working in localization projects for an e-commerce website, preferably luxury fashion retail