We are currently growing the brand concession team within the wider Commercial team. We are looking to develop a high growth unit within Farfetch by putting in place scalable processes and frameworks to drive supply. Concession brands are key strategic partners for Farfetch, and we want to further improve our brand relationships by offering insights, identifying opportunities and supporting their day-to-day business on site in order to unleash the full potential of the Concessions.
In the role as Concessions Planner, you will report into the Senior Concessions Manager and use your expert knowledge to influence concession brands to increase and drive their weekly and seasonal allocations on our site. You will be responsible for pre-season planning including an open-to-buy, range plan and warehouse forecasting leveraging the supply forecast provided by the Supply Analytics team. Once the product arrives, you will be responsible to drive in-season trade by running stock reports, analyzing sales trends and working alongside the concessions team to empower these brands to increase stock replenishment.
The team is looking to implement scalable processes to improve reporting and insights both internally and externally - for example, we need to define how and when we should offer business reviews, as well as updates to key internal stakeholders. The team will also need your help to define the concession value proposition from a supply perspective and where this channel fits within the overall supply strategy. We are looking for a self-starter who likes digging into the numbers to find and tell a story and is confident with communicating with some of the largest global luxury brands.
What you’ll do:
- You will develop the open-to-buy for concession brands based on the broader supply forecast, including a detailed range plan
- You will define and influence product assortments for all new concession launches
- You will build an inbound/outbound volume forecast for optimized warehouse staffing
- You will overhaul and relaunch the weekly trade report and be responsible for weekly trade calls and actions
- You will analyse sales trends and work to empower concession brands with these insights to enhance their performance
- You will work closely with Supply Analytics to ensure all recommendations and decisions are underpinned with data insights
- You will offer pricing analysis and markdown recommendations to concession brands
- You will support and build an internal monthly trade update on concessions for internal stakeholders
Who you are:
- You are commercially minded and passionate about fashion at all levels
- You have good communication skills and have the ability to tell a story from numbers
- You enjoy working in Excel, PowerPoint and Looker
- You have excellent planning, forecasting and analytical skills
- You have the ability to prioritize urgent requests, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- You have prior experience within a merchandising or analytics function
- You are fluent in Italian or French, in addition to English (desired but not essential)
- Fantastic team fit - tenacity with a smile, real pride in quality of work and an understanding that the ‘how’ you work is just as important!