Platform Onboarding & Support Software Engineer
We are looking for an experienced developer that is passionate about building services and tools that can automate and ease operational business tasks, and that is eager to research emerging technologies in pro of our business.
This is a position that will require a wide-span of tech and people skills. The ability to question and interact with everyone to get to know in depth the way how the gears work, and a proactive mind in seeing value beyond what Farfetch currently has.
Additionally, you will be expected to document and share all relevant developments and research within the Farfetch group.
What you'll do
- Create and maintain tools for onboarding new brand partners and technical partners on the Farfetch Platform;
- Onboarding of partners on sandbox environments
- Create and maintain processes to onboard external partnerships and clients
- Work with technical writers in the Farfetch API documentation and coding tutorials for the Farfetch Developers website
- Support work with external research partners such as companies, universities and consortium
- Research usage and interoperability of existing and emerging technologies with Farfetch Platform and technical ecosystem
- Passionate about creating the right tools and process to optimize and leverage the tech business value;
- Eager to learn and share knowledge;
- A team player with good communication skills (English is mandatory, Portuguese is optional but preferred);
- A person with great attention to detail and ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively;
- A professional with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a developer engineer;
- Knowledge in good development practices, with .NET, Java and Python being a plus;
- Experienced with React (Native is a plus).
- Experienced in research and development of new emerging technologies;
- Always looking to be on the edge of innovation.